We prepped the beds a while ago. Technically they are my son’s beds as a school project this year. We didn’t really go through the whole process of creating slips and everything. We bought some organic sweet potatoes and cut them in half. Then buried them cut side down with just the tips sticking above the surface. I’ve done it before and it works okay. Not super efficient but… oh well. We put six halves per bed.
Sorry, no pic. In case you haven’t noticed I’m using this blog more like a journal so that later I can know when I did things. I’m thinking 150 days for the sweet potatoes. That would be… October 22. Sounds like a plan.